Xmas quiz anybody ?

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Anybody good at dreaming up some motorsport questions for a gt40 webwide quiz ? I'm sure Andre could knock up a million questions!!!
Not something that wins prizes but more for self satisfaction. Nothing too technical , more sort of brain racking things like
Mike's mate?= ............?
Italian name for a racetrack?=.........?
Jim Clarks home village?=........?
and so on. Just a thought.
Dave M

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
OK - try this: if everybody sends in one question then I'll compile it, publish it on Xmas eve, and then it's something get all the family involved with after Xmas dinner. Saves watching Elizabeth's speech or Dame Edna Everidge farting about on Television.
Your questions to [email protected]

Dave M

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Guys.It has to be really simple questions that will have relevance in every country. By mid afternoon on the 25th Dec I will have usually used about 1/3rd of a Morangie and possibly into a second '96 Barolo in the hope they will lapse my memory, then I can forget I've compiled it, and have a go as well. I will brief my youngest daughter to post the anwers at around 2200 hrs just in case I get brake fade.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
NOT THAT MANY questions coming out from you guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
and only one from the UK !!
7 so far /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.....HOW ABOUT IT !!!! They don't necessarily have to relate to GT40's.
Replies to [email protected] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Dave M

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you New Zealand and UK - KEEP THEM COMING !
USA, Australia,South Africa, Belgium, Sweden - none from any forum members as yet.
Dave M

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you every body that submitted Q's and A's. I should have it ready by about 2100hrs UK tonight (24th) and the answers tomorrow night similar time. No prizes, no qudos, just another 'slight' brain teaser if you really get bored.
About 100 questions........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Back