Ford GT in hand

Contact me if interested. It is red with white stripes, my name is DeRae Watson, I have the car on hand. Price is 345k or best offer, I can be reached at 478-256-1360, I am not a dealer or a scam artist. You have my name and phone number so feel free to call me or shoot me an email. Thanks

There are several being offered in todays NYT's from Ford dealers asking 100K less than 345K. The number of these cars for sale on ebay, Dupont, etc. IMO means you'll soon be able to buy one at msrp.

Price is not firm, I will sell for best offer, half of the cars on ebay are not in hand and see how many have actually changed hands from a seller on ebay.

I was recently at a dealer with a car in the showroom who stated they would entertain an offer of $200K. My advice is to sell as soon as you can for a smaller profit. Once the hype dies out, MSRP is what they will go for.

[ QUOTE ]
...half of the cars on ebay are not in hand and see how many have actually changed hands from a seller on ebay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. 16 of the 20 cars that were listed on Ebay as of this afternoon are on the showroom floor now. Judging by the serial numbers of the remaining cars, they should be here in a few weeks at most. You're right about one thing -- they're not selling on Ebay, but only because dealers want too much. It seems the prices are in fact dropping though... a yellow one is available at $240K no reserve (no bids yet), another yellow one is at $220K no reserve, etc.... the dealers who start their prices at $250K+ don't even get bids. So you may want to come back to reality with your asking price.

You are correct, after doing my research, asking price has dropped to 250k or best offer The car has every availible option; stereo upgrade, painted calibers, etc.......

Keith

This is a PROPER Dutch Auction. The price goes down every round! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
after doing my research, asking price has dropped to 250k or best offer

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you are only asking $100K too much.

How about 157,000? 235K seems like an a whole lot of profit. It is too bad that dealers are going to kill this cars appeal by gouging. Reminds me of the Thunderbird. Back to topic on hand, good luck asking for 235K, I really hope you find someone who will pay that much. Unfortuantly I think with the new F430 coming out and the hype already starting to die down on the GT, sticker is only a couple of months away. And with the recent rumers of quality problems (founded or unfounded) sticker will come even sooner. But what do I know, I just want a GT, I don't own one like you. Good luck!

Ron Earp

Admin
I think something happened to this forum, that is, it somehow got opened to non-supporters of the website by accident. All Car for sale forums are open to members only since we don't really appreciate non-members coming here and making a profit for free. Forum has been adjusted so that only supporters can post to it.

Ron

Back