?5? Mk IIIs on eBay

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
There are 5 duplicate postings on eBay for GT40 Mk IIIs. It isn't clear if these are accidental duplicates, if the guy has 5 cars or, more likely, he will build 5 cars. This is one of those "contact me 1st before you bid" listings.
db_1.JPG

One of the five Mk III listings.
The title of the listing says $12K, but the bidding is started at $120.00. Buyer beware!

Lynn

Keith

You know, this is the best photo I've seen of a MkIII. It doesn't look half bad actually. I especially like the swoopy front wings. I wonder what it would look like mated to a MKI rear end? Probably out of balance...Anybody ever done this?

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
They were there as the picture attests to. I thought something seemed a bit fishy. They are definitely gone now though.

I sent the guy an email via the auction saying that I was interested in the particulars. I also told him that if he wanted to describe the car(s) to an interested GT40 audience, that he ought to post something on our forum about them. Maybe I scared a scammer off. (I seriously doubt it, but it would be a kick in the head, wouldn't it? :)

Lynn

Back