Roaring Forties #49 for sale

My RF is for sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Brand new and 99% complete.
The car comes complete with all of RF's options, plus an 8 barrel injection system and Motec.
In addition to the options RF sells, I have electric door locks and mirrors,fog lamps, interior lights, Ididit tilt column with a custom quick release for the Mota-lita wheel.
The car also has a brand new 306 SBF and a rebuilt Audi 5000 5N trans with limited slip. BRM 16" wheels with Yokahama AR-32s.
This car is very complete and ready to go.
Please contact me @ 602-618-1070,PM or send an e-mail and we can discuss the cars other details and price.
There are some pictures available in builder section.
RF #49
John

Ron Earp

Admin
Dang John, you just got that thing running! I was bad enough, but mine wasn't nearly at where yours is! Good luck with the selling, you might want to put an asking price out there for folks as well. Best,
Ron

Here are a few more pictures

Attachments

• 50605-P1010061.jpg
    50605-P1010061.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 468
Change of plans with my RF...I'm headed to the fire academy sooner than expected, so I need to find it a good home NOW. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I want it sold ASAP. If you don't have time to wait for a kit or don't want to build it yourself, this is a prime opportunity to get an Australian-manufactured RF at a fair price. Best offer I get this week takes it! Contact me via email or cell: 602-618-1070 John

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
To anyone sitting on the fence in regards to purchasing an RF, or any manufacturer for that matter, then John’s GT40 should be given some serious thought. Fortunately, for John and family, life has taken an unexpected turn in a very positive direction, and to someone else’s good fortune will go his car.

I made a trip out to Arizona the week of the B-J auction to meet with John and his lovely family then had a good look at his RF. He has done a Class A job on it. It’s plain to see his work was intended for keeps by the attention to detail in every aspect of the car. And I’m confident it would cost every bit of $20,000 USD more to duplicate what John’s willing to sell for.

Why didn’t I buy the car? Let me tell you. John’s car was the second car I’ve looked at with full intentions to buy, Rick Merz’s GTD was the first. In both cases I lost sleep over not taking the deal. As you know, Rick’s car sold quickly due to his workmanship as will John’s. I realized my current GT40 by Tornado is a great car too. And in buying someone else’s car I certainly would be getting certain things my Tornado may not offer but some characteristics of my Tornado are not available in these cars as well. And I don’t really need two! So for now my Tornado suits me fine.

This post is not intended as a sales pitch, I have no interest in it’s sale, but rather a validation to the workmanship that’s gone into John’s car. And for anyone seriously interested in purchasing a turnkey car this one is truly worth a hard look.

Ron Earp

Admin
For me I would have considered it too, but I'd have to re-paint it and I'd already committed to having one of Robert's turnkeys on order. And, I'd have to sell my engine and tranny as well, so, lots of work for me to make it happen.

But, I did see the car in construction a couple of times and I feel that John did a good job with it. He was able to learn a lot from Hershal about making it happen and I think it'd be a fantastic deal of a car.

R

Thanks guys.
The count down to Sunday is on. I'm home now from my PHX FD class for the night and will be around all night (playing Mr. mom) and available tomorrow. Feel free to call.
John

I just got back from the DMV. The car is now offically a 1965 RFGT!! This may help some of you in the hard to register states.
John

Back