Tail Light Question

I found some lights on Europa Spares that appear tobe the right type used for the GT40. Can anyone verify this? Here is the link . The P/N is H679 and they measure 115mm.

Thanks

Bill Dobbins
Los Angeles, CA

Ricambio are the only place worldwide that you can buy these lights - they bought up all of the old stock from Italy and they supply all the manufacturers.

Thanks guys. I just got a reply from Franco at Ricambio. He has some in stock at £30 each. He didn't say whether the price includes the bulb holder. I sent him a reply asking this question and how I could purchase them and have them shipped to Los Angeles.

Thanks again.

Bill

Chris Duncan

Supporter
Bill, what was the part number of the tail lights you ordered, or what was the year and model of the Fiat you ordered them for?

Where they complete?

What was the total bill with shipping?

Kalun-

I exchanged emails with a fellow named Franco. I asked him if the Fiat 850 lights were used on the GT40 replicas. He confirmed this. The cost was £30 each + shipping and customs. I'm afraid I didn't ask him for the shipping and customs. Generally, US customs is 2.5% of the cost. I haven't a clue as to the shipping costs.

The lights come complete with lens, bulb, and bulb holder.

Send him an email. He is very good about responding, usually within a day.

Bill

The lights come with a rubber/plastic style gasket that fits the fiat 850 bodywork and is not that ideal on a 40 - when it arrives you'll see what I mean.
I just ran a blade all the way aroung it and it fits perfectly.
The lights are very similar to the originals but not quite the same.

Back