Tennis anyone ?

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
The Australian Open in Melbourne is taking it's toll-- tired at work ,square eyes ,tennis elbow,sore leg muscles etc--poor old Andre just got knocked out by Fedderer,Rodick is lookin' good and Hewitt is hangin' in there . Very good competition so far --'specially those big blonde Russian girls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Hewitt (Aus) took the nail biter to the limit after 4 hours of sweat against Nalbanian (Arg)to scrape through to the semi final---- This is good Tennis! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Speaking of those blonde Russian Girls dont they scream a lot? Imagine being in the hotel room next door to them.
A bloke would be awake all night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
A wishin' and a hopin'----I like the way you're thinkin'Pete
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
A tennis ball at 220 kph,I'd be getting out of it's way too as Fedderer bows down to the powerfull Safin.

Only 3 more nights to go --(yawn) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Stayed up and watched Safin beat Fedderer. It was a great match, a nail biter. Glad Safin finally got on top, Fedderer just seems to have gotten too full of himself lately, he was a good sport about it though.

I'm worried about Hewitt's injuries. He looks so strong until his injuries get the better of him.

I wouldn't mind Safin winning either, he has been a underdog for too long at Aus Open.

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Caaarmon!!!---quiet please. Practice for tonights gladiatorial conquest 'tween Hewitt and Safin.
Who's gonna be the bookie for a 50/50 chance?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
After Hewitt's convincing win in the semi's, I actually give him a real chance tonight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

After his convincing first set in the final, so did I ...

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Safin the victor!--he certianly deserved it.
Hewitt ,a Ferrari driver, went out love all-- spent 200k on an engagement ring to the lovely Bec /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
A good quick game,glad its all over now I can catch up on some sleep- etc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Safin just played too well. He is in great form.

Hewitt played well, so can hold his head up high.

I felt a bit selfish in the 4th set when I thought, well if the match finishes now, I can get to bed early. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Hewitt, needs help ...Age 23, income $millions, spends $200k
on buying a book when he can join the library. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I know Bek is lovely but C'mon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Back