Dave and June got married.

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Recently back from Thailand, where we finally got married! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif A lengthy exercise in paperwork, filling in forms in English, getting them approved at the British Embassy, then getting them translated into Thai and legalised at the Thai Consulate. Then on to the Registry, and, Thai marriage certificate in hand, back to the translation agency to produce an English version, followed by another trip to the British Embassy to get the English translation legalised and the marriage registered in the UK. Each exercise at the British Embassy is two trips, day 1 hand the forms in, day 2 pick them up, taking a ticket and waiting till your ticket number is called each time.
5 days graft, but she's worth it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Now I'm home alone and June is applying for visa, should be here in a few months.
Time enough to graft on the Dax40. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

regards
Dave

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Thanks Brett, Pete. I think I'd better finish working on the Dax40 before June comes home, so that I'm not accused of being married to the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

regards
Dave

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Congrats on the "M" word---it appears they only breed godesses in that part of the world--lotsa fun cross culturing and learning a new tongue--so to speak. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Send us a photo -- er, not mounted --just holding hands will do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Lucky bugger
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif You're gonna have to get used to Wok stewed hot n' spicy delights and she's gotta figure out how to tackle Haggis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Congratulations to both of you!
I thought June was delightful when I met you at the Goodwood track day in August and look forward to meeting you again this year.
I hope June is fully recovered, is mobile again and has her visa in time for the run South in August.

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Thanks Tony, it's definitely on our calendar. Looking forward to it and to meeting you all again too.

regards
Dave

Dave,

congratulations and I hope to meet all of you at Goodwood this year. (I mean June /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif,you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif and the GT40! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)
Fred /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Thanks Ian, hope you're working hard on that DAX /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and thanks Fred, look forward to meeting you. I know that you will make it this time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

regards
Dave

Back