My GTD GT40 Is For Sale in U.S.A

That's what I was told the first owner paid, but clearly I did not pay $ 93,000 for it. I know I guy that just finished a CAV, with similar setup and he has $ 85,000 in his. Cobras are real big in the USA like GT40s are over the pond by you guys. For some reason GT40s are real rare over here. I know of only 3 in Texas and about 150+ Cobras!

Bob (snakeyes)Brenzinski's old car I think......pictures on the Cobra site actually taken in Bobs garage before he sold it.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yep it's Snakeye's GT40 with a bunch of updates etc. Two of the pics are from his garage and the outside pics were taken last fall, at a Texas Cobra Club lunch.

I have not seen it since Gary bought it last year (he lives over four hours away) but I understand he has been hard at work really refining this car. Having seen the Cobras he's owned in the past and knowing Gary's penchant for perfection, I'm sure he's got this '40 polished like a fine diamond.

The Essex Wire team made a significant contribution to GT40 lore, and the cars wearing the white, red and black were one of the most successful privateer groups to campaign Ford's answer to Enzo's refusal to sell Ferrari. This GTD is beautiful. It nearly killed me to sell it last year, and it pains me to see it available again, but someone's going to get a tremendous car.

Bob

I looked at Gary's car at the Unique performance show in DFW a few months back... Even took a few pics, I'll try and post one here...

No doubt, it's a nice car...

mardyn

Attachments

• 52163-MVC-001S.JPG
    52163-MVC-001S.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 440
Back