GTD Floor Pedal Recommendation?

Seeing the other post has made me think. What flor pedals would you all recommend for putting into a GTD, Tilton (but would then have to cut), or Wilwood, or some other?

Brett

Hi,

I'm working on the pedalbox also. I found a very nice pedalbox assembly (floortype) in england for only 99 pounds. I am modifying the box. I recon it depends on your length. I'm quite tall 1.87m so I need more space deeper away, so I am changing the whole thing. If you need the supplier info I'll look it up.

Hi Brett,
I'm deciding between the Tilton and this one guru motor sports which i think is used by RF now. On the guru website go to racing products and you will find them, only $795.00 AUS dollars which is change in your money. (lol)

Steve

Stuart,
Have decided to go with Wilwood pedals. I managed to pick a brand new pair up on eBay for , wait for it, £68 + £20 shipping (4-10 day). OK I may have to pay a bit of duty here when they arrive, but Rally Design knock the brake pedal out for £92 +VAT and the clutch for £55 + VAT. So I am certainly not complaining at the moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brett

Back