Club Cobra

Well,
Things have really hit rock bottom over at clubcobra.com. The Double Venom Spring Fling has been handed over to the Lake Snakes Cobra Club to organize, and now a few members of the Ohio Cobra Club are trying to organize their own Cobra event in London, OH (same location as last 4 DVSF's) on the same weekend as the Original, but relocated, DVSF V. Tempers are flaring, and insults are being spit out like a bunch of bickering 5 year olds. I think I'll not go back to that site until calmer heads prevail.
Jim Downard

Jim,
I'm really upset about that situation. All I wanted to do was show up in London and have a good time with the great people that appreciate us and look forward to the Cobras and GT40's.
I don't care which group is right or wrong. I can't believe they all couldn't work together and keep London the host city. It is not fair to them and I can't believe this was done.
I have a good friend coming over from Australia and he wants to see London not Cleveland. I'm sorry but if there is an event in London that's where I will be regardless of how many others show up. I mean no disrespect to the people running the DVSF Cleveland. I just feel an obligation to London for all the hospitality they have given us.
It's a damn shame about all this. I sure hope something positive shows up.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
As usual.....a little authority goes to the little head! You would think this was of world importance! That "dirty laundry" (and that assumes that there REALLY is some) is hung in front of the whole world is a shame.

I'll fix 'em......I won't attend EITHER event!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rick
In the immortal words..."can't we all just get along?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back