Bloke in skirt marries mistress

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Chucky and Camilla but mummie won't be coming to the f-fu-fun- er, wedding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Tennis is done, Cricket is in wind up and the Footy is under way -so now the chuck and camel show /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif perhaps some of you English chaps could enlighten us some? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'd try if I had a clue what you were talking about /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Okay, I get the idea your talking about our dearly beloved queen not attending her son's wedding.
If you ask me it is all political as the royals are getting slated in the press.
Why the hell can't they let the guy alone and let him have a private life too. Oh, that's right. It sells papers... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Apparently there is no truth in the rumour that the Queen is treating Camilla to a weekend at a luxury hotel in Paris with a chauffeur driven limo thrown in - well it worked last time.....

[ QUOTE ]
Why the hell can't they let the guy alone and let him have a private life too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure that it can be proven scientifically that Chucky does not need any sympathy. I think that if we were to closely analyze a sample of his DNA, we would definately find that he has a No-private-life gene right next to his Born-to-rule gene. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I can't understand why Chazza has to marry her anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif He has been bonking her for years. Maybe thats it, Chuck is getting past it. And we all know that wedding cake cures women from having sex /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Keith

There is another, perfectly valid reason and it's to do with the unique relationship a man has with his faithful horse...

Attachments

• 52805-image0011.JPG
    52805-image0011.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 237
lol, I got the horse one mailed to me but hadn't seen the coins /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pete, I'm still trying to get the thought of them bonking out of my mind. Thanks for that ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Here is yet another. So cruel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif but bloody funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 52871-MP0121.gif
    52871-MP0121.gif
    71.4 KB · Views: 228
Back