Understanding USA Zip codes????

Hi all - perhaps one of our overseas forum members could help with this problem.

Anyone know the distance between CA91367 (Woodland Hill) and CA91351 (Canyon Country) or CA91352 (Sun Valley)??

I have a friend whose father is in CA91367 and she would like him to collect some goods from one of the other two but has no idea of their location in relation to each other.

Any help / guidance would be much appreciated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Mark / Ian

Looks like 91351 and 91367 are just about on top of each other - or less than a couple of miles apart.

thanks again.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Actually - it shows them as about 30 miles (which is on top of in USA terms) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Better yet try:
www.maps.google.com
hit directions at the top. Type in zip one (5 digit number not the "CA" part) and the other and let 'er rip.

[/ QUOTE ]

They've changed the format of the page again (the site is under development). To use it, enter two zipcodes with the word "to" between them in the search box at the top of the page (e.g., 91367 to 91351).

A nice feature of the website is that you can use your mouse to grab the map and then slide it around.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hello Paul !
Here is another site, I like to use:
zip finder
There is a free search option on the right side. You can specify the radius you are looking for also. I like this one, but have used the others also.
Regards Brian

Back