Parking Brake

Could someone be so kind as to post a couple of pictures of the parking brake assambly. I have started installing the calipers and am not quite sure of how the assambly goes togeather.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Peter

Maybe this will help, if not, let me know which part you would like to see more of.

Attachments

• 53553-Dsc03275.jpg
    53553-Dsc03275.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 318

Ron Earp

Admin
It isn't hard, but I don't think I have pictures handy. I will say mount them on the uprights when the upright is on the car - I did the opposite and with the rotor, brake caliper, parking brake caliper the assembly is very heavy and hard to hold in place while attaching the arms.

R

Pat and Ron,
Thanks for the quick response, but I'm still in the dark. What I need is a pictures of the parking brake caliper assambly itself. I am trying to figure out how the parts go togeather. A picture showing the mounted parking brake from a couple of close up angles would do the trick.

Ron Earp

Admin
You need to drill and tap holes in the upright for that cable stay that Dan shows in the second picture, although later kits might have had that done for you. Think I used 1/4-20 and it did well.

Back