Lydden/April 9Th

Is this still happening and what would be the day agenda as I remember it was in the morning last year.
I intend to come over with some Belgian GT40's to visit you guys.
PLs let me know
Fred

I'm afraid I shall not be there Fred, still have a sick gearbox! My first event will be Snetterton on 7th may. who else is at Lydden on 9th ? I know a number of our regular competitors are struggling to start the season. We are at Lydden again on 4th June.

I finally lunched it at Silverstone over the winter! Am waiting for uprated parts to finish being made as can't face putting it all back together again only to fail... again, mid season /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Hope to have it up and running over this next month in time for Snetterton.

Maybe... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ... Or I may just stick it all back together with RTV! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am still planning to come over this w/e to Lydden unless no one is going (or weather too bad).
Can anyone let me know the list of GT40 participants?
Tx
Fred

Hi Fred -
Sorry but I believe Frank is correct - we are still not ready as car is in bits still, although a few less as we worked on it today..

My first event is likely to be Shelsley on May 15th - I hope!....

Back