This is going to make building a GT40 harder

I am one proud Dad. Two of my daughters have been accepted to law school. They will be going to the same school.
I made them a deal. I told them I would pay off their college bills if they could get into law school. Well they showed me. They are going to William Mitchell in St.Paul.
They are still waiting to get into the University of Minnesota. If they get accepted they will transfer.
I feel they will get in. One is already on the waiting list.
Maybe, they can buy a GT40 for me in a couple of years.
A good day for the Budge family.
Steve /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
No cracks about there are to many lawyers already.
My wife is a lawyer too. Budge, Budge and Budge.

Well done Steve. These great results of real blood, sweat & tears in raising children have to surpass anything a "hobby" can offer. My kids are just 9, 6, 2.5 so there's still a bit ahead, but i do know that warm feeling you get inside when your kids achieve.
Perhaps Budge,Budge & Budge could sponsor a race team? Just dont sign any cantracts mate, you never know what they might be up to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Thanks Tim,
you do understand and that is really what life is all about. Your kids are wee ones alright. It's fun to dream about what your kids could do but it is unbelievable when they actually do it. I feel like I crossed the finish line in first place today. I haven't been this excited to tell people something since the kids were born. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Make the kids a hobbie and keep them in good running order.
Keep them clean and polished and upgrade as needed.
Steve

Congratulations! Despite all of the stereotypes, they are truly on their way to a career in a distinguished profession marked by integrity, strict moral discipline, and being a model for all.

I'm going to be graduating from law school about this time next year. I think my professional responsibility class might be showing through in my above statement... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

John congratulations,
I feel the same way. But there are those that work for the money and nothing else. I hope you keep your youthful ideals. Lawyers get a bad rap for sure. I know plenty of moral, hard working lawyers.
Steve /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back