1972 351W engine uk for sale

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
For some reason I cannot post on the for sale forum so I've put it here...

I have a 1972 ford 351 Windsor engine for sale as an unassembled short block. The block has been hot tanked and pressure tested and a dry assembly is underway to get the required notching of the pistons correct. After this the engine will be internally balanced, the block painted black and then disassembled for shipping.

The block has a 30 thou overbore, forged crank, H beam rods and forged pistons. Phoshper bronze freeze plugs installed along with cam bearings. Roller lifters, cam, aluminium heads, valves springs and aluminium tappets, full gasket set, ARP bolts throughout all come with the engine. Also have harmonic balancer and cam timing sprockets and chain. Compression ratio is 10.5:1 and the cam is 'mild' and should give 350-400 BHP.

Carbs manifold waterpump and accesories are NOT included.

Reason for sale is that I have purchased a complete 302 engine for my GT40.

Will post more detailed information later this evening.

Offers to me via email to [email protected] please make the email title '351W sale'

Keith

Hey Doc, I maybe wrong now, but in my day a short block was a motor without heads, so in my book, your offering ain't a short block.

What flavour are the aluminum heads? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
302 is going to donate the webbers, aviav pan and gurney-weslake covers, and maybe the flywheel to the 351W, then might sell...interested?

Back