Monocoque´s available!

Jig built Monocoque´s with pressed roof and floor are produced to order. We have now pressed a new batch of panels (roofs etc, etc) and are ready to deliver as complete assembly. We have made all castings ex uprights, steering rack, bellhousing and machined hubs and most of the other components ex wishbones. E-markt windscreens, side screens, head and spotlight cover for genuine cars. We can deliver as rolling chassie with pedalbox and gearleaver. We have renovated the moulds from the 60`s (Mk1) and many genuine cars have body’s from these moulds. All components are produced in Europe with the latest methods by skilled personal.

Serious inquires only!

The guys behind this is Goran Olsson and Roy Snook and we built the first 2 prototypes ones together and now Goran will continue with the production of the monocoque. We have a strong backup from some of Sweden’s old high precision company’s as partners in the project and the goal is to produce the best product in the market.

Goran Olsson

[email protected]

0046 526 10785 daytime mon- fri 07.30-10.00 (Central European time)

Attachments

• 55987-PICT45521.JPG
    55987-PICT45521.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 1,219
An other high resolution that is shrunk down to 100kb hope the quality will be better!

Attachments

• 55988-2.JPG
    55988-2.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,158
Goran

I suspect that this thread will run and run! Can you post some better quality pics and when will you be able to give some indicative prices.

Thanks

David

I produced the panel sets for the 1st two chassis from original drawings and measurements from original cars.
I am building 2 cars here in the U.K. for my own use and will continue to work with Goran to help with his project.
Enquiries in the U.K. can be directed to me via this web site.

Goran,
This is a very interesting chassis but you have to get some better pictures up so we can see the detail.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
Yes, don't reduce the number of color bits to get the file size down, instead reduce the resolution. A 640x480 24 or 16 bit JPG usually comes in under 100k to fit on the server. I will actually increase this limit shortly.

Here comes some more pic! I will arrenge some good monocoque pic for the forum during the weekend.

Reg!

Attachments

• 56079-PICT4908.JPG
    56079-PICT4908.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,042
Hi! I took some more pic today and hope you will enjoy. I will post some good pic when it is rolling in some weeks.

Reg!

Göran

Attachments

• 56150-1.JPG
    56150-1.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,071
Back