Top Brake disc search tool (UK)

Hi all, I`ve (re)found the link to the National Autoparts brake database (that I promised I`d post to Dave Champ for one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif):
http://www.webparts.co.uk/National/Appguide/Brake_frame.htm

Very good info and an exellent tool for finding OEM (cheap) discs that`ll fit your hubs with after market calipers. It`s usualy best to search by manufacturer, that way you know your PCD is probably right (easy to verify).
I managed to find Ford 300mm x 24mm vented discs to fit my Porsche Brembos calipers and as they are Focus ST170 standard parts they cost bugger all.
Gentlemen, enjoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stuart
What hubs are you using? I'm using Granada hubs (5x112 PCD), Focus ST170 are 4x108, as far as I know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Dave

Stuart,

Where does it state the PCD, I can only see the number of holes not the diameter?

Dave, I`m using hubs from a 4x4 Sierra, long story but they`ll do the job for me.
It did seem strange that they omitted the PCD but it`s not hard to find it out if you think you may have found discs to suit what your doing. The only other issue I can think of when going through this database is knowing the thickness of the outside of your caliper including the pad as this will dictate the use of a wheel spacer or not.

Back