Cable Shift and Throttle Cable

It's been awhile since I last posted but work on #90 has been ongoing. I have finally completed the fuel system and have installed the wiring harness to the rear. Having completed those items I was finally able to rivit the engine area panels in place and button that up. I can now really say that the stainless is done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

I have now started to install the water pipes and everything else under the center console. what I need is a couple of pictures or a discription of the cable shift linkage on a left hand drive car. I also need to see how the throtthe cable is attached front and rear.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

Peter,
I will e mail you those photos as soon as I can dig them up. Ever since my computer crashed a few months ago it's been hard getting re-orginized. It might be a day or two.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey Hersh if you could post the L/H drive stuff of the linkage on this string I'm sure there are a few others out there that it may help in the future ! (me) Thanks, Dan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Peter,

You have a PM with 8 photographs.

Please let me know if we can help any more.

Best wishes,

Robert

I'm currently trying to run the gear shift cables. Can anyone send me pics for a L/H drive car?

Back