* * * Important Please Read * * * 7:37:29 pm

G

passionhome.jpg

This is the most important question of your life. The question is: Are you saved?

It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved?

Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?

The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know.

The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven.

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain.

God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven.

"For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to shed His blood and die on a cross to pay our sin debt in full.

Jesus Christ was born in Israel supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman named Mary and lived a sinless life for thirty-three years.

At the age of thirty-three Jesus was scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

Three days after Jesus died on a cross and was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the dead as Jesus said would happen before Jesus died.

If someone tells you that they are going to die and then three days later come back to life and it actually happens then this person must be the real deal.

Jesus Christ is the only person that ever lived a perfect sinless life.

This is why Jesus is able to cover our sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because Jesus is sinless.

The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

If you would like God to forgive you of your past, present and future sins just ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Saviour.

It doesn't matter how old you are or how many bad things that you have done in your life including lying and stealing all the way up to murder.

Just pray the prayer below with your mouth and mean it from your heart and God will hear you and save you.

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so that I can have a home in Heaven with You when I die. I agree with You that I am a sinner. I believe that You love me and want to save me. I believe that You bled and died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins and that You rose from the dead. Please forgive my sins and come into my heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and saving me through Your merciful grace. Amen.

Welcome to the family of God if you just allowed God to save you.

Now you are a real Christian and you can know for sure that you will live in Heaven forever when this life comes to an end.

As a child of God we are to avoid sin(wrongdoing), but if you do sin the Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus Christ, the Righteous One."

Those of you that have not yet decided to place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ may never get another chance to do so because you do not know when you will die.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no one can come to the Father(God)(in Heaven), but by me." (John 14:6)

This means that if you die without trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour you will die in your sins and be forever separated from the love of God in a place called Hell.

The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

The good news is that you can avoid Hell by allowing Jesus Christ to save you today. Only then will you have true peace in your life knowing that no matter what happens you are on your way to Heaven.

Praise the Lord!
Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
Ronald L. Grossi

* Show this to your family and friends so they can also be saved.

* This message may get deleted so you may want to print a copy.

* Just press the [Ctrl][P] keys on your keyboard to print this page.

Got Questions?
http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html

Other Languages
flagtrans1.gif

http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

Free Movie: To Hell and Back
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

Animation
flagtrans1.gif

http://www.gieson.com/Library/proje...walk/index.html

The Passion Of The Christ
http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

Beware Of Cults
http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm

About Hell
http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

Is Jesus God?
http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

Free Online Bible
flagtrans1.gif

http://www.biblegateway.com

I do not want to be rude but what has this got to do with this forum?
I always respect peoples right to their religion. But I would never have the nerve to do what you have done and make some generalised views about being saved by beleiving in one set of views!!! In my view religions are for guidelines to follow to respect your fellow man. Not fire and birmstone and the gaining of browne points to get into heaven. If you want to impress me or anyone help the sick, poor and needed of the world . Or live a half decent life and you might get entry into heaven. I hope you make it!!!
Regards Allan

While respecting your right to believe as you do, please, please don't ram it down our throats.
Your misguided efforts waste both the bandwidth and time of forum members who stumble across it. If you have something to say about the many facets of the GT40, we will consider your comments on their merit, but this megaphoning is advertising of the worst sort.
BTW, are you afraid of declaring who you are? What the hell (whoops, sorry!) is BluWater0536 anyway? Don't waste our time by posting again to explain. I suspect it's just a mass-mailer computer-generated address.
I hope I speak for the majority on this forum in asking Ron to delete this thread.

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Everyone,

I have asked BluWater to remove his post from All-GT40 because that is an inappropriate place for such a post. As to the post here in Off-Topic, I have to come to his defense by saying that this is exactly where this kind of post should go. Off-Topic is the "free-for-all" area after all.

You certainly have every right to respond to his post in the same way he has the right to post HERE.

Regards,
Lynn

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
This is the most important question of your life. The question is: Are you a GT40 nut?

It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you a GT40 nut?

You are already in Heaven if you are a GT40 nut.

The reason some people don't know for sure if they are a GT40 nut when they die is because they just don't know.

The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to be a GT40 nut.

The builders bible describes being a GT40 nut as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain.

Dan Gurney and AJ Foyt tell us how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever as a GT40 nut.

... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The power of the information superhighway!
Invented by Al Gore!
Perfected by annonomous evangelists!

Ron Earp

Admin
I'm deleting the user - he does not respond to request to quit spamming. I mean, we can tolerate one off-topic post in the right section, but he'd put three on the forum, the same post, and all three times in the wrong place.

Before we get too carried away with the thought of a fellow GT40 owner posting inappropriately, notice that BluWater has a total of ONE post to his name. He is a wanderer. I suspect that we will not here from him again.

Having said that, I find the sociological and psychological aspect of these types of people fascinating. This type of belief is beyond faith and borders on the delusional. A documentary type study on what makes the human mind go to those extremes would be less than boring

(PS. I may have said something a little controversial here but that was not my main intention).

Ron Earp

Admin
The post count is in error - he made two more identical posts, one in the engines section and one just below it. However, these I deleted within minutes of him posting them and then deleted him as the attempts at communication from last night were not answered. So, the counter might not have caught the other posts it since it seems to refresh rather sporadically in some cases.

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
I want everyone to know that completely concur with Ron on this and I, personally, deleted the inappropriate posts. I did so as an admin on this forum and as a Christian.

Christ repeatedly said that all the laws of Moses and the prophets were summed up in this: Love God with all of you heart, soul and mind, and love thy neighbor as thy self. He also said that any rituals, rules, sacrifices or actions not rooted in these were mere irritants to God.

So, what is "love"?
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not <font color="orange">arrogant or rude</font>.
Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never ends.

And who is your neighbor?
Your neighbor is any human being who you come into contact with in any way, shape or form.

Enough said,
Lynn

Re: * * * Important Please Read * * * 7:37:29

Neal and Lynn,
You must be the few people to have read the original post right through! I like your replies!

Ron,
Your reponse is totally appropriate and I agree with everything you have said and done.

We need none of this type of post.

I just received a phone call from the Devil himself, this morning!! He is asking for equal time, so he can respond to this post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif His handle will be MuddyWaters (yes he like blues)

He asked me to represent him, I said no!! He said, I promiss you 50 Loose women in Hell, Couple of GTs and plenty of Tequila!

I am about to say YES, but I want to make sure the GTs are not MKIVs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ron Earp

Admin

It is fine if he wants to respond, but frankly the topic is not open for debate. All the forums except for one, this one, is for GT40 related posts. Any non-GT40 or non-GT40/racing/motorsports posts are going to be deleted from all forums except this one.

Isn't there (or shouldn't there be) some expectation that anyone who posts here should be a participant in the on-topic discussions as well? I think that anything else is just asking for trouble.

Howard Jones

Supporter

If you have a way to "save" me from the Calif. DMV then please do so.

Sorry I couldn't help it. The devil made me do it. Oh I turned down the deal, mine was 100 women and a porche. Hell............ they would never let you drive it anyway!

Faili, when he calls back can you tell him I`m willing to go 50/50 with him for my soul if he can sort me out a new Autronics fully sequential injection system and Cameron Diaz.

StuartB, My English Brother, it is written, it is done. Howard, admit it, you have Succumbed to "Temptation of Horns &amp; Tail".

We all should be doused with "WHOLLY" water (let me get my Jose cuervo) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Keith

Hey Ron, you rule OK. I always learned never to mess with the Creator. Know what I mean? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter

Saw a really great bumper sticker the other day....You probably have seen the "WWJD?" (What Would Jesus Do?) stickers......this one was

"WWJD?
He WOULD use his turn signals!"

If only Moses ran a gas station....
Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back