GTD front bottom ball joint

Can anyone tell me the part number or specific model of car from which the front bottom ball joints come?

I bought a MkII Granada but its slightly smaller from the two large holes to the ball joint.

I am trying to take to the Ford GT lecture and I just found its got a lot of play in it.

Thanks

Thanks for quick replies.

Jasper, the top joint is from a Transit I know so maybe you are right.

Dave, it doesn't look like the Maxi but suspiciously like the Cortina one. The Granada one also is exactly the same style as the Cortina pictured but the distance from the two holes on the left to the holes on the right is shorter than on the GTD item.

I need to get a helpful person in Partco or similar. But nowadays they seem to want the make, model, year and even registration number to identify stuff.

In a similar vein, can anyone assist in telling me where the metalastic bush wishbone to the chassis comes from? I'd prefer to stay with this type than the plastic bushes. Thanks in advance. Drew.

I was looking for twenty or so, I just expected them to be off a cortina or some thing like that! Then rose joint the rear uprights 1/2" ?? Drew

Thanks Frank - you came up trumps again. I picked it up before work this morning and I just finished 5 minutes ago.

Back