GTD40 for Sale - UK

Hi all -

Posting on behalf of another, but here is another GTD for sale:-

"The car was factory built in Poole for one of their managers, currently part of a small collection of super-cars and always kept in computer controlled de-humidified conditions. Full spec car that has never been used on a track, 'as-new' condition with only 6000 miles on clock during Summer months only. Pictures below taken March 2005. Price £35,000 - Gavin (South-East)"

Above was supplied by owner but if you would like further details - email him directly at [email protected]

Hope it helps someone! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 57982-GavinGTDSale.JPG
    57982-GavinGTDSale.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 1,280
GTD Sale...

Hi all -

Bumped into 'Gavin' at the GTD40 CLub Trackday at Goodwood last Thursday and he informs me his GTD40 is still for sale, so, if you're looking, give him a call.

Send an email to [email protected] to receive his contact number by return.

I have also attached the original mag advert as a 'pdf' download.

Attachments

• GavinGTDSale.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 407

Keith

Thanks. Some days you are the Pusher and others the Pushee. My Avatar accurately reflects that you cannot be a Pusher for too long before someone makes you a Pushee.

I have to take my medicine now.....:squint:

Keith

Nah, the side the wheel goes on.....it should be on the right - anything else is just not right..

its...:shrug:

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
"propper" is the term I have heard

I'm in the U.S. so my build will be left hand drive, but when I mentioned something to that effect in a post Ron Earp took me to task, asking if I was going to build a "propper" GT40 or not.

Unfortunately, I've done very little that could be termed propper in my life, and since I am legitimately "older than aluminum foil" I see no sense in changing now.

Doug

Keith

It's interesting this left vs right thang. When I collected, raced and generally adored American Muscle cars in the '70's and '80's, a right hand drive version (either converted or an Ozzie import) wouldn't have been acceptable. (Even though they were danged hard to race on our mainly clockwise tracks) It had to be a left hooker - anything else was just not kosher...:yuck:

I guess this is a similar emotion to that which Ron was alluding too..

But, hey ho, it's your baby! rockonsmile

Why oh Why do so many threads on this forum get hi jacked and change to debates which are nothing to do with the subject heading???

This one is a good example. It was a simple thread advertising a car for sale, but is now a debate about the merits of RHD or LHD.

For people like me, who keep an eye on the active threads whenever I log on, it is annoying to find that when a new post is indicated, and I open this thread to see how Gavin is doing with the sale of his car, that the only new posts are about something completely different.

So, I agree that the debate about RHD vs LHD is a perfectly acceptable one for this forum, so why not start a separate thread for it?

OH Dear

Chris
Calm Down Calm Down now, don't throw all your toys out the pram.
Right hand, left hand, does it really matter !! or are you having trouble with your new car with the stick in the middle ?

Sorry, I started the hi jack. My apologies. Now back to the left/right hand.......na, just kidding. :wrongforum:
Kevin

Keith

Chris Edwards said:
Why oh Why do so many threads on this forum get hi jacked and change to debates which are nothing to do with the subject heading???

This one is a good example. It was a simple thread advertising a car for sale, but is now a debate about the merits of RHD or LHD.

For people like me, who keep an eye on the active threads whenever I log on, it is annoying to find that when a new post is indicated, and I open this thread to see how Gavin is doing with the sale of his car, that the only new posts are about something completely different.

So, I agree that the debate about RHD vs LHD is a perfectly acceptable one for this forum, so why not start a separate thread for it?

Agreed, but it goes to the top each time yes? :)

Thread drift is a curse of our age...rockonsmile

Back