0846 and 002C are heading to the Historic Targa Florio

Attachments

• 58396-IMG_0202(2).JPG
    58396-IMG_0202(2).JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 378
Just bought an ex-works Lancia Stratos, hope to see you there next year.

Attachments

• 58502-dc031301.JPG
    58502-dc031301.JPG
    317.1 KB · Views: 380
Yes, I did think about the Mk 1, or my GT350R, but the Stratos is in it's element on this type of event. It is a new aquisition so I am not sure where we will race it yet, but the Targa Floria is the type of race I would prefer to do. Please let me know your impressions, and any suggestions you may have for me when you finish. I wish you luck, Cheers Gary

Hello,
The Stratos GR4 is a fantastic car !!
I know a bit about them, would you be so kind to let me know VIN ?
829ARO*00????
Many thanks in advance.
Danny

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
The Targa is an absolute blast. A must do on the events list. Have fun and be safe!

WOAH a Stratos... AWSOME!!! there's one of the greatest cars ever! But not as great as the 40 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

the picture above is just fabulous but just to bring get us onto familiar ground which car is this - thanks to Classic Driver & Roger Dixon - oh so pretty with the wire wheels

Last edited:
Hi
This was a real MK I Street car. Very nice owner, in red shirt. It ran great. He shot some in car following me. Running together was a bit like the old days.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Jim (J6)
It is a shame you are a such nice guy, it would be so much easier to dislike you if you weren't! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That picture of the P4 at night is SOOOOO COOOL! Sorta like the Miami Vice Daytona scene on the causeway at night with the Phil Collins soundtrack playing "Something in the air..." Hope you are having a good time and I hope to see a bunch othe GT40s.com guys at the Glen next week.
Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back