Full metal jacket here in tv now..LOL

sergeant_hartman2.jpg

“I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to. And the first and last words out of your sewers is ‘sir!’ Do you maggots understand that? *******! I can’t here you. Sound off like you’ve got a pair. If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training you will be a weapon, a minister of death, praying for war. But until that day, you are pukes! The lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human ******* beings! You are noting but unorganised, grab-asstic pieces of ****! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you will hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard, but I am fair! There is no racial bigotry here! I do not look down on ******, ****, **** or ********. Here, you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to be in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that? ********! I can’t hear you!”

LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Hard to beat "Band of Brothers" for accurate story and drama....plus one of the major charactors was a relative, Sgt. Warren "Skip" Muck (shell in foxhole at Battle of the Bulge terminated relationship!)

The "BoB" DVD extra features are the best I have ever seen for background and behind the scenes footage.

Rick

Back