Cobra/GT40 Nats.

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
The Cobra nationals first weekend of October (30/9-1,2/10/05) at Wakefield Park near Goulburn NSW (brass monkey territory) Friday's practice followed by social activities /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif,Sat. show n'shine, hillclimb and drags followed by social activities /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gifSun. Go to Whoa and super sprints followed by social activities /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gifand trophy presentation and more bragging rights eh! 'fast forty' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
So! having said all that--the organists are looking forward to a large contingent of GT40ii . Entries are out now and accomodation in the area is at a premium /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
I believe "GT40 Australia" is a major sponsor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Flatchat,
My business is at Mittagong, 1 hour north of Wakefield. I can tell you it was CLOSE to snowing at work today!! Probably was at Goulburn.
If Mr Logan gets my car finished, i would love to get there. Have done hundreds of laps in my clubman, it would be interesting to see how a GT40 compares....
BTW: if any QLDers need a place to do repairs, trailer storage etc. we have a nicely equiped "toy shed" at work, complete with hoist and tools.
On second thoughts, that offer may be recinded should a certain team of Maroons win a certain game of league next week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BTW: if any QLDers need a place to do repairs, trailer storage etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a very generous offer Tim.

I'm hoping to go again this year if work permits, but fairly certain the GT40 won't be back on the road by then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hey, I'm going to be at the stadium watching that game...I expect I won't have any voice the next day after yelling QUEENSLANDER all night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It would be great if there was more than one GT40 on the track this year... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back