Lotus Esprit sold on Ebay for 50p

This was a real sale (the car sold with in 5 minutes).

---------------------------
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2192&item=4556985749

Lotus Esprit Turbo

BuyIt Now Price: 50p

I need to get rid of this car immediately - ideally in the next 2-3 hours before my cheating arsehole husband gets home to find it gone and all his belongings in the street.

I am the registered owner and I have the log book. Please only buy if you can pick up tonight.

---------------------------

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/4122842.stm

Scorned wife sells Lotus for 50p

A Birmingham radio DJ discovered hell hath no fury like a woman scorned after his wife sold his £25,000 luxury sports car on the internet for 50p.

Tim Shaw's wife, Hayley, put the Lotus Espirit Turbo on eBay after her husband propositioned glamour model Jodie Marsh live on-air on his Kerrang! FM show.

[...]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry.

Mental note to self...not to do something like this or the GT40 might be out the door. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Mental note to self: ....make sure GT40 is registered in my name /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif along with anything else I value

You should have seen the email I got "telling me" to remove "his" email address from my address book, because it was hers??? I hope this boy didn't put everything in his wife's name so that when he got sued they couldn't get everything,,,, cause now he can't

Bill

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Due diligence gents.....look at the "feedback" listed for "Her" All items sold for 5-10 pence and look at the "buyers" IDs...including "Arseholedj"?
Sounds like a PR stunt for a radio jock.
Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Back