embedded pop-ups

every post I have visited that has an entry from 'barcode9' generates a popup on my machine.

Ron, I notice that you have deleted the contents of some of his posts. The rest seem next to worthless (i.e. have nothing constructive to say).
Are you able to block these popups too ?
I guess they are embedded in his signature or something.
I am concerned that due to the nature of the posts these popups may have a less than helpful content...
(I close them immediately so have no idea what they actually say).
Many thanks,
John.

Sorry Ron, not exactly sure now.
I'm trying to catch up on posts (been off line for a while) and only caught up to the marketplace area working from the bottom up.

I've tried searching for 'barcode9' as a user name or as text in a post, but it doesn't find any entries.
All I can suggest is to try checking every thread posted to within the last week or so.
If I get a minute I'll do that and post the threads to here as I find them.

Cheers,
John.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Ones I know off
All GT40
Fuel Tank Sloshing
Frna Kress Blue Car
Mercedes SLR Replica
GT40 Replica Performance
Business Booming for RF
Concours Grand Prix
ERA GT 2075

NEW FORD GT
Is Every new GT on e bay
Countdown to our new Ford GT
It's on the truck
Chipped Transmission

CHASSIS TYRES
GT40 Chassis Drawings
KOYOBASHI

TECH EXTERIOR
Trunk Capacity
Petrol Cap Source
Body Kit
Wiper Motor Transmission

HISTORIC GT 40
What a Kill#

RF FACTORY SUPPORT
Riding in RF 40
MOTEC OPTION SBF

All I can see for now

Ian

I've checked up to the GT40 Market place from the bottom so far, and only found these two.

GT40 Manufacturers corner:
roaring forties factory support section:
"Motec option - SBF Manifoldincluded ?"
"Riding in RF40 #018"

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
John.

How about these 3 posts ?

Attachments

• 60432-Photo0.jpg
    60432-Photo0.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 269

Ron Earp

Admin
Thanks fellows for the help with that, what a mess. I have been away in the UK for work and driving around in Malcolm's GT40, amoung other things. Therefore, this didn't get tended to as quickly as it should and I apologize. I've fixed all the links shown on this thread, if there are more please post them here and I'll get them.

Ron

FYI, Ron, there's still a barcode9 pop-up post in "Tech - Chassis, Tires, Brakes, and Electrics >> Clearance cut in wheels for Corvette spindles???".

Scott

Ron Earp

Admin
Scott, I pulled that out - I think. I am glad that there were no pictures embedded with these things, it makes it impossible to pull the threads and pull them consistently. I really don't know of any way to prevent this stuff, other than with moderation. I can eliminate HTML code from posts, but it makres some things not work.

Back