Urgent Brands Hatch Superprix - 23/24 July

The Historic Super Prix is being held at Brands Hatch this Saturday and Sunday, the 23rd and 24th of July.

This is an opportunity to see F5000 and Can-Am cars racing, something not to be missed.

The best news is that if you turn up in your 40, you can get in for free and park overlooking the circuit.

If anyone wants to go, we need to provide a list of names to Jonathan Palmer as soon as possible.

I'll be liaising with Tony Hunt tonight (he's out all day today) so PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY if you're interested. Either email me or reply to this thread.

Charles

Edited to add: Brands Hatch Website

I went yesterday (Sun) and got absolutely soaked! But the racing was brilliant - it had dried up a bit by the time the Can-Am cars came out so they really stretch their legs on the straight although the 2litre Chevrons etc were snapping at their heels through the corners. Great stuff.

Oh and sorry Charles I didn't see your Friday post before I left work for the weekend. Had a nightmare seven hour drive to BBC television centre in London and then on to Kent. London was grid locked, and the M25, due to accidents and police closing roads after the latest attempted bombings. My clutch foot was so sore and I was only driving a Peugeot.

Glad to hear it was a good day!

Unfortunately the call came too late for me to get down there. I really love the F5000 and Can-Am cars.

Maybe next time....

Charles

Back