Clay Pigeon Shooting

I've made a booking at a shooting school near Heathrow for Saturday, 27th August. I was there a few weeks ago and thoroughly recommend it as a fantastic venue.

The total cost including gun hire, instructor, clays and cartridges is likely to be around £100 and lunch can also be provided at extra cost.

Full details will appear in the club magazine but if you wish to reserve a place now, please get in touch with me urgently - either by replying to this thread or emailing me directly.

I'll need a deposit of £29 to secure your place, though. Please send payment to Roy Smart, cheques payable to The GTD40s Car Club (email me privately if you need his address).

Be quick on this one, as I think there may be quite a lot of interest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Charles

Ron Earp

Admin
Dang Charles, now that is something I can get into and have the stuff to do it! Can you bring your own firearms?

Ron

Hi Ron!

Yes, clay shooting is great fun. I'd love to go more often than I do, but swmbo isn't keen on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You can use your own gun but as I don't have my own (yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) I just use the school's. One day......

Charles

[ QUOTE ]
that is something I can get into and have the stuff to do it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ron,

Are you a sporting clays shooter, a bird hunter, or both?

Bill

Back