Lucas Halogen lights

Does anyone know if there is a light that goes in the small 16mm hole that is under the large hole in the center of the lamp where the halogen bulb goes? I did not see anything in the RF manual on this.

DSC00648.jpg

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Dan,

The parker light fits in there. This is supplied with the kit. Check the wiring loom.
The grub light is normally packed with the light itself.

Best wishes,

Robert

Robert,

Does this mean that the light socket is part of the wiring loom, and thus fits into the smaller hole?

Ron Earp

Admin
Dan, I never saw anything that fit in there that came with the car and it wasn't on the RF parts list either. Check with Hershal and Mark W. too, two cars that also came over at about the same time, but I don't think people are running anything in those holes. I'm not 100% sure and Robert might have had different looms/parts for different markets, but I don't like Jerry's early blue car has anything used there either. They'd be pretty cool to use for twilight and DLR.

[ QUOTE ]
but I don't like Jerry's early blue car

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gifWow Ron, can't we all just get along ! LOL Poor Jerry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Come on Jerry , dont sit there and just take it !

Ron Earp

Admin
Sorry about that typo, I meant "I don't think Jerry's early blue car has anything used there either."

Good one!!!!

Ron

Back