289/zf Setup For Sale

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
I have a complete setup for a GT40. Ford 289, completely rebuilt, with a low mile ZF transaxle from a Pantera. Includes proper bellhousing, with clutch. Motor is currently setup with a single 4 barrel, but I also have a complete Weber 48 IDA that can go if someone is interested.

Price w/ carb setup - 9,000
Weber carbs 12,000

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
The motor and clutch assembly are sold. Still have the ZF and bellhousing for 7,000. I will pay the shipping within North America.
I also have a Hipo 289, just the block, crank and heads for $ 1,500

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
No, cancelled my order, I didn't want to wait.

Everything but the ZF and bellhousing are sold. New price-$ 6,500 crated and ready to ship!

Ron Earp

Admin
Gordy, how long were you quoted? I know some folks were quoted only a few months, that doesn't seem too bad.

Ron

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
I had a deposit with a dealer since June of 2004. When I saw the car at Carlisle, (which by the way is spectacular), they thought Mark 1's wouldn't be out until next spring.(2006)
The Mark 2's will be out first, supposedley followed by Mark 1's .

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
Last price drop - $ 6,000

This transaxle has 3,000 miles on it, I opened the cover at the request of a potential buyer and it is perfect inside. At this price buyer pays shipping, which should be no more than $ 200 bucks within the US

Gordy:
Hi, I'm looking for a ZF for my GT40 #P1043. Currently has a first generation ZF with exterior linkage. I'm now racing the car frequently and it is begining to give me trouble. Is your ZF set up for right hand drive/shift or left drive/center shift? If it is the later, what is the proceedure to change to right drive/shift?
Thanks,
John Brice

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
The bellhousing adapter is tentatively sold.

I will sell the gearbox for $5,700. This box is in near new condition.

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
ZF Sold

The ZF is sold, still have a Pantera bellhousing for $ 400.00 It's like new.

Back