Unique WHIPS ??

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
OK, I am going to show my ignorance and age. If Ron can admit he is getting dated in his mid thirties, I guess I can reveal my own datedness.

For quite some time now it has bothered me that there is a series on the Speed Channel named Unique WHIPS and I don't have a clue what the heck a WHIP is.

Can someone clue me in, please??

Thanks,
Lynn

the only worse thing about you not knowing what a whip is, is the fact that i know what it is, i guess thats what i get for growing up in this generation. well............
A WHIP is a cool car, like an escalade with "dubs" (wheels) or as i like to call most whips, trashy, overrated cars. oh yea and dont forget the oversized sound system

Pat

Supporter
You forgot the plasma flat screens in the dash, doors, back of the seats and of course the trunk... This enables one to see hip-hop videos while ear bleeding sound accompanies the presentation. It's a full effect thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have a clue what the heck a WHIP is.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to talk to my boss, he apparently knows how to crack it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brett

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Brett - I resemble that remark LOL!!!

All this time I have been racking my brain thinking that WHIP was some sort of acronym and trying to figure out what it stood for. This assumption comes from being in the computer field and, especially, from working for IBM. Thanks for providing the knowledge that it is actually a homonym.

Regards,
Lynn

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I think most whips are driven by homonym's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Unique Whips...never heard of it.

Sounds similiar to Pimp My Ride TV show.

I'll admit to watching Pimp My Ride. I wouldn't be caught dead in most of the cars they do, but hey, it's fun to watch, the cast is interesting(I get plenty of laughs at way they behave) and what they build is always(well usually) unique. And without ads it only goes for about 20mins...short and sweet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I imagine most members here wouldn't even dream of watching it...

Back