Supercar Day at Goodwood!!

Hi all -

Fancy a ride in a fast car? - yes.. Well get yourself down to Goodwood a week Thursday (11th August) as you can both get a ride and do a good deed at the same time....

Club member Bjorn Arnils has booked the circuit and the image/flyer below will explain further - if you can make it there - great - if you know someone else who would like a ride, please point them in the direction of Goodwood - the more the merrier and more funds that can be raised for Cancer Research UK...

Make it if you can and help make a difference.....

Attachments

• 61864-CancerResearch.JPG
    61864-CancerResearch.JPG
    310.5 KB · Views: 288
Just pushing this back up so as many as possible view it...

If you can attend - that would be great too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keith

Hey Frank! Just click on the heading "Attachment" in Pauls post and it should open in a new window at high res and even readable by me without my +58.5 Safeway Readers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As Roy's Alloy engine has 'deceased' - I am pleased to announce that the old A4 block has been ressurected (after being retired for some 4/5 yrs) and was finally fired up again this afternoon.

What started as a 'simple engine swap' rapidly became a marathon of unexpected problems that were rapidly causing Roy to despair after working on it all week....

Anyway, the look on his face when it fired into life this afternoon was a picture and restored his faith in FORD.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
(and Motec! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

So - fingers crossed, we're back on for the charity day at Goodwood on Thursday plus the remaining events this year..

Please make the effort to attend if possible and if taking a ride, help support Cancer Research Uk..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back