GTD for sale at GTD Trackday - Goodwood

Hi all -

Just a quick note to let you know that the Blue MKII that was displayed at the 2003 Goodwood Festival of Speed will be on show at the club trackday next Monday and is UP FOR SALE...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Crafted from a GTD Chassis by Chis Melia and Mark Sibley, it was a major attraction at the 2003 show. I am not sure of the current status, i.e. whether an engine/axle is included but if you're interested in purchasing a MKII - now's your chance to view one up close....

In addition - Mark (MDA) mentioned

"if anyone would like any parts brought to Goodwood? Items like tyres, I have some blue streaks on 15" and a set of Hoosier 16"s. but in the main the following.. Driveshafts, Driveshaft adaptors, gearboxes, seats, any lights or special items like door handles, expansion tanks fuel tanks and that kind of thing. We have many grills Le mans, louvre and the like. We also now have a great new clutch release bearing that replaces entirely the Renault with thrust plate affair. I will bring some with me as they are worth a close look. So If you can think of anything, ask around if anyone is needing parts"

So now's your chance to get some 'FREE DELIVERY' - ie - Mark brings the bits directly to Goodwood and you take away.

If you're interested - let Mark know by Friday at latest on [email protected] or phone him on 01404 823980 and let him know.

ps - I have no idea what price the MKII will go for - speak to Mark on Monday....

regards
Paul

Attachments

• 63094-FOSBLUE.JPG
    63094-FOSBLUE.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 290
Back