Another lurker coming clean

Hi everyone,

I've been a long time fan of the GT-40, and I've wanted a kit for years but just haven't taken the plunge. I've been reading this site on and off for awhile now, though I haven't become a member until recently. I enjoy the tech forums, which have helped me with a project that I'm presently working on--an old Aztec GT that I'm laying a frame out for. I haven't started cutting metal yet, but I have had a lot of fun just reading the tech forums and doing research. Hopefully the build process will be more of the same. After this, I've told myself (and my wife) I'm move up to the GT40, or something close. Anyways, I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has contributed to the tech forums and another thanks to the Admins for putting up a well thought out and useful site! Now, back to the shadows...

Aaron

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Aaron Don't go back to the shadows, join in and be part of the adventure.Like minded people all round the world communicating on an almost instataneous medium.If someone had suggested I would be involved in something like this,even 20 yrs ago, I would have called them nuts.
Regards Ross

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Hey Aaron
Nice to meet another noob!!! he he
Sell the wife, buy 2 GT40's, lol!!
Enough silliness, wish you well with your Aztec.

Hah, if I sold the wife, I could afford more than one extra GT40!
I'm getting to the point where I need to start asking questions in the suspension forum, so I'll be making an appearance there shortly. Thanks for the replies guys,

Aaron

Back