Win some yokhomas laguna

The second maque madness event will be in May at Laguna Seca. I have been asked to sponsor a corral and debut the giant. There will be all kinds of room for for other cars in our corral . Cars in our corral will be eligible to win a set of yokahoma tires of their choice, and there will be a lot of other prizes. There is an opportuntiy to drive the track, an autocross event and poker runs. And the Daytona class cars will be running the Rolex grand national race. If you want some ideas for your car, these are the cars to see. Also, there will be just about every upper end performance car on the planet there. Last year Chip Fooses's Eleanor was there, a Porsche V10 and In the parking lot, we found a Austin Martin Vancush. If you want pitchers i have them. There were no GT,s Lets fix that. The web site from last year has not been updated yet but it will give you an idea of what to expect. I don't know all the stuff that is happening yet but it would be grate to have more gts than Fraries if you are intrested in going let me know. Bill E

Back