flag

Pete - it means that you have been black flagged for your pom bashing during the Aussies recent hammering in the Ashes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Hope that helps???

Rob

Ron Earp

Admin
Hey Pete,

Yes, it automatically removes the "Support" flag at the end of a term depending on what you signed up for. It is supposed to send you an email too, but, like some of the other "features" on the board that are all patches they don't 100% work.

A new forum is in the works with all the bells and whistles. Galleries for your own photos, better icons and thread control, and a much nicer interface for me controlling the thing. It will NOT have a support function initially though, sort of odd, but at least the rest will be good.

Ron

Ronald,

Speaking of flags/user names,,,,, as "J6" would have had said, you should pay me for having me post here with my "Search Impaired" title /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I like it a lot, specially since my name is displayed in Devil's color, RED /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
Faili, you don't liek the "I am Search Impared Title" - heck, I thought you would love it! Any better suggestions? You know, you can change those yourself, you just have to look carefully in My Home, or at least you used to be able to.

Just keep on posting, the check is in the mail! ;-)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Ron, subscription has been sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Rob, I thought we were extremely gracious in defeat. Good to see the Queen of England congratulate the English Team for regaining the Ashes. I cant remember the Queen of Australia congratulating us for the 16 years we held them prior to that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Keith

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back