Front and Aft body work hold open Lanyard location ?

I am looking for some help on location of the Lanyards (cables)on the fiberglass body work.I know the other end goes to the sway bar upper bolt (on the front), and upper shock bolt ( rear ). If I guess now, and then later have the glass and all installed it could change the way it holds it open or doesn't in a slight amount of wind. Also the front as well. Any pics, measurements , thoughts etc. appreciated . Thanks, Dan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dan,
I apologize for not responding to your e mail. I will have the photos of where to install by tomorrow morning. I hope that's not to late. It's just been super busy here and I meant to send them to you but I had one of those senior moments. Damn, I hope they don't get any worse.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Dan,

I have attached a couple of photos of where the brackets mount to the body. The measurements aren't critical other that to say that the body must be beyond its centre of gravity ie, putting tension on the stay.

Attachments

• 65702-FrontBodyBracket.jpg
    65702-FrontBodyBracket.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 260
Back