Outside Door Mirror

What do you think of these mirrors?

2206a.jpg

Vitaloni California Mirror from Eurospares in UK.

I would paint them to match the body color.

Thanks for your input
Bill D

I have them on my car and they are placed right at the front lower corner of the side window tied with a triangular plastic sheet (15x15x12cm).
If you want I can send you a pic by email.

Rgds
Fred

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
I like the shape, goes well with a GT40, but I'm not too fond of the mount design. I too would like a pic from Fred to see how it's mounted to the window /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Tim-
I think it's the picture. The mirror is adjustable up and down to suit different cars. Here are two more pictures of the mirror.

vit_californian_2.JPG

vit_californian_1.JPG

Cheers
Bill D

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
This manufacturer also supplies the Sebring version.
It is the same shape as the old GT40 mirror.

hers a picture with the Vitaloni California Mirror mounted and painted on my car.

Attachments

• 66452-P1010600-2.JPG
    66452-P1010600-2.JPG
    203.2 KB · Views: 367
Pegasus Racing just sent me an e-mail today with these mirrors on sale until the 21 of Oct. check them out

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Chris,

Very nice, any chance of getting a closer picture of how you have mounted the mirror to the corner section of the window. That's something I have been considering for some time now.

Is the mirror mounted to the plexiglass, is there a plate for reinforcement over the plexiglass and/or is the plexiglass cut back?

Tim, I think you can download the attachment and zoom in to seee a stainless stell plate attached to the window on the outside, screws through both into the door frame. I'll try to do it from here.

Attachments

• 66510-p1010600-3.JPG
    66510-p1010600-3.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 403

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Chris, that helps. Another question - Is the stainless plate laid over the plexiglass or is the plexiglass cut back? If cut back, how is the plexiglass secured to the plate?

Thanks to kevinc, I ordered a set of mirrors today from Pegasus at a discount.

Tim, the stainless plate is on top of the side window, I have to note that the passenger side mirror is put to a fairly high angle for the driver to make use of with this arrangement, but the mirrors do look good. Hope that helps.

Tim I to did order the side mirrors, I like the style and the body of the set. One more item down, a lot more to go... The best to All, Kevin

Back