Which kind of rear shocks do you used?

I have 2 spax coilover on the rear, but they are dead... so i have to buy 2 other and if you have a prefered, please tell me.

i used the car on road and principaly the track.

Olivier

I have just installed new Bilstein Shocks and springs on my GTD. The rears went right on - no problem. You do have to watch for clearance at the spring adjuster/lock nuts. I am set at 4 3/4" ride height. These are assembled and valved for my car at Race Car Dynamics in El Cajon Calif. They are completely self adjusting. So far I have only used them on the street, but this weekend they get christened at Willow Springs with 2 days of track time. Part number is 54-13FG and they are used with a 325lb. spring, part number 57-10325B for the front units. Part number 54-13RX (shock) and 57-10300 (300lb.spring) for the rear units. If you want things a little stiffer for 100% track use they would up the springs about 25lbs and modify the valving a little. The front units required relieving the boss mounting the lower ball joint so that it doesn't scrape on the lower shock housing at full droop. Steve Duck is the guy to talk to and he is at (619) 588 4723 by phone or 1900 Weld Blvd., El Cajon, CA 92020

Back