Autumn Club Magazine

Me again -
Out of interest, could people please let me know when they receive their magazine as I am intrigued as to how long they take to deliver. (UK and Overseas)

For example - Frank Catt/West Sussex (UK) - Mon 14th Nov.

Thanks.....

Paul, mine arived yesterday, the 15th. Pretty quick considering the distances involve. As always a great mag. Keep up the great work.
If things go as planned, I shall have a brake design article for the winter issue with some pics of my shiney new bits!

Brian.

Thanks Brian and once again, your GTD is looking great! (postage was flipping quick as well I thought...!)

Hope you did'nt mind me 'tweeking the pictures to remove your boat too!.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We look to receiving the next update...

Next mag (Winter edition) is due out by end of December so if anyone would like to contribute an article/letter - let me have it before about the 16th Dec please... Ta..

Thats not good Mike - I'll give Roy a call tomorrow and get another sent out.....sorry.

Amazing how Brian in the States can get his in a couple of days but others in the UK take a lot longer!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

If you end up with two - please return one if possible - thanks..

Back