MERRY CHRISTMAS

I would like to say thanks to all the commitee members of the GTD40 Club for a good job well done in 2005. Thanks to all concerned for a great magazine, social events, track day 'wet track day'.
My new years reselution is to try to contribute to the magazine more, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifand I think many other members have interesting information to give but like me it's time and laziness.Lets all try just a little bit harder as the club is well worth it
THANKS AGAIN TO ALL, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY GT40 YEAR
Regards
Keith Baker

[ QUOTE ]

My new years reselution is to try to contribute to the magazine more, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifand I think many other members have interesting information to give but like me it's time and laziness.Lets all try just a little bit harder as the club is well worth it
THANKS AGAIN TO ALL, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY GT40 YEAR
Regards
Keith Baker

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Keith -
Thanks for the support, the club mag goes from strength to strength with the increasing number of varied and interesting write-ups provided for inclusion. The mag is a collection of input from primarily club members and without their support would not be where it is today.

So - thanks for the vote of confidence and thanks to all those who both continue to support the club and intend to in the near future - well done!

Finally - Another MERRY CHRISTMAS to all club/forum members and I can confirm that Keith has already provided me with copy for the Winter Mag and if you have seen his postings relating to his new build / carbon fibre - is something very special.

Keep em coming Keith - the build looks superb!! Carbon fibre-Heaven! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flehan.gif

Back