RCR #14 is MINE!!!!!!

Ron McCall

Supporter
I picked up chassis # 14 from Fran Hall yesterday!! I am VERY pleased with the delivered product!
Here's a few pics .

Attachments

• 71843-117_1701-2.JPG
    71843-117_1701-2.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 512

Ron McCall

Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
COngrats!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks! I'm very excited about getting started!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
That is extremely nice and will be a quick and easy build. The chassis is pretty much ready to accept all electrical/fuel plumbing and should be very easy to get going. Really nice product Fran, great job, and good luck with the build Ron - start a thread in the Builders Forum, somcthing like, "RCR Chassis #XYZ Ron McCall" and start posting away! That'll be the first RCR build and your claim to fame!

Ron

Congrats Ron. I've been waiting all weekend for you to post. We need more pictures. More!!

What size are your front tires? Back tires?

Hello,

I'm the new guy.

Your car looks great!

WOW! - There is a lot of car there!

My question is how tall are you? (adjustable pedals?)

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations Ron. Did you wipe off my fingerprints and how long was the ride? Gregg

Ron McCall

Supporter
Johan: Thanks!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
Stratos: I am 5'11". I don't have the pedals but I am thinking of a way to make them adjustable.

Gregg: I did wipe the finger prints off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nono.gif

I'm so envious Ron. I have no idea if my car shipped today. I hope I get "the call" later this week from the trucker.

Bill D

Where did the finished seats come from? Is that part of the kit? Yes it will be nice if someone can do a build thread on an RCR.

Nice ride can't wait to see one finished. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Back