Listen up you Transaxle Newbies!

Ron Earp

Admin
A long time ago, when the world was dark and most people didn't know what the word transaxle meant, the forum had one category "Engines and Transaxles". However, once the learned monkeys crawled out of their caves it became apparent that Transaxles were one of the most discussed topics around. So, the membership wanted a section just for transaxles and it was done.

But....a lot of good posts about transaxles still reside in the Engines category because there are so many transaxle posts that I have not been able to move them all. The morale of the story is this - you'll need to look here and in the engines category if you are searching for info because not everything has been transferred here yet.

Thanks!
Ron

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Gee Wiz.

AHHH Dahhhhh!!

And people make fun of my spelling! Ron! you have to take into consideration that some people don't know the difference between the engine and the transaxle. Have some sympathy for ill informed. Those are the people that did good in spelling class and failed Auto Class. Those are the same people that buy a nice car and don't know what cam size their running or don't even know what a cam is. Those are the people that support my hobbie! Those are the people that come to me to fix their car and I charge them Big money! So have a little heart for the guys with big money and are willing to spend it!Let them stumble! it's guys like those that allow me to own all the cars,boats,planes,houses I have! Leave them alone you meannie. Ron it also show that your not a good teacher. Your students may get A's but it is those "A's" that made me rich. I call them the smart dummies. It is the C/B student you have to watch out for.

Regards
oliver

P.S Leave them alone Meanie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beat.gif

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Oliver, you are living proof that you dont have to have a long neck to be a goose. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flamer.gif

Back