15" BRM style - Any Width, Any Offset 5-stud or knock-on

Image Web Site

Might be of interest to someone..

Attachments

• 72292-ImageBRM.JPG
    72292-ImageBRM.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 316
Re: 15\" Image BRMs at Autosport

What would be the best(ie:read max size) for the rim sizes of the wheels considering normal road but fun on track aswel as potential slick version for track(ie: 8 to 10 front rear or more )?

Did anyone get a closer look at them this year? I managed to completely miss them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif, but would be interested to hear others opinions ? Image wheels have in the past been a little...shall we say weighty compaired to some other manufactures...how do these compare?

Thanks Frank .
Expect a call when I manage to recover from Xmas and the 6 speed!! The prospective luxury of two sets of rims...I can't wait!

Does anybody know the difference between the "Old BRM - GT40" rims and the "New BRM" rims?

Looks like the new ones have thinner spokes and a thinner ring around the spokes or is there any other difference?

Regards
Reinhard

The old BRM is the lower picture with the dark centre, it has a centre cover that fits over your wheel nuts and a spinner that is just cosmetic. The spokes are more squared off than the original BRM wheels. The new wheels as far as I know are a casting of an original centre and only available in pin drive.

Paul,i think you can get the new thinner spoke image brms in Knock on and 5 stud,Kevin.

Back