A few Oz Pics

I know its a bit after I got back...

Attachments

• 73304-Dsc01847a.jpg
    73304-Dsc01847a.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 595
Hi Brett
What are you doing in Australia in all that heat, sun and spiders when you should be back in the cold dark uk building your GTD40.
Get your priorities right man

All the cars look good

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Hi Brett,

Thanks for the pics - much appreciated !

The home-made cross-over manifold is Steve Taylor's - nice piece of work indeed !

At least Kim's complicated exhaust is still all shiny silver - half of mine got burnt out courtesy of a couple of missing cyls & the CATs - back to the coating shop !

What is all this about heat (it was only around 32-35degC), sun (it rose in the morning - think of the alternative) & spiders (none that I could see without my glasses - I thought those little bites were just mozzies) !

I think that part of the idea of the drive day was to inspire Brett to get on with it - how easy can it be to build a 40 when its cool, the sun is simply a backlight for clouds, & you don't get bitten on the bum by nasty arachnids !! Its a good thing he didn't come a month or so later - by then, the snakes were wide awake !!

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Brett
What are you doing in Australia in all that heat, sun and spiders when you should be back in the cold dark uk building your GTD40.
Get your priorities right man

[/ QUOTE ]

Having any money I had pinned down for the car spent for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Work on the car is going to have to go slow for a while. BTW Keith, can I arrange a time to come and see your GTD, Roy says its fantastic! Can you mail me at home. Thanks

Brett

Back