How to post a video?

I have a video that I would like to post that was sent to me in an email. Have done a search with no luck. Is there a "simple" way to do it? It's about 1.29mb. Thanks

Bill

Bill, Ron will probably chime in but I don't think gt40s.com can host video files. These can use huge amounts of bandwidth when repeatedly accessed by hundreds of users, which can put a strain on forum resources.

I think your best bet will be to let someone who has access to a fat data pipe host it for you. I expect someone will chime in on this thread with an offer to do so.

I'd help if I can, but I have pretty limited web space.

Ron Earp

Admin
It can be hosted here, but the interface is crap to make it happen. This is one item for the software upgrade - seemless video hosting.

Ron

Ron Earp

Admin
Paul, the ones you guys have are great and I highly recommend them. Malcolm was kind enough to bring some of these to me on DVD so I could watch.

Next forum version will have video hosting/streaming as well as Gallery and other assorted stuff. I've got to have a good block of time to deal with working on it - I thought Christmas 2005, but it just keeps sliding a bit.

Ron

Back