New Roaring Forties MKII in NSW

Hey guys, I'm about to pick up my new Roarin Forties MKII (chassie# 134) and want to introduce myself. Name is Bob, and I live in the Macather area of Sydney Australia. If there is any owners that live near by and want to introduce themselves, please do so. Thanks.

Hey Bob. I live at Mount Annan. We're almost neighbours! I am close to picking up my car too (chassis #95) it is at the painters right now. What specs have you chosen for your car?

Hey Tim, I'm across Narellan Rd in Currans Hill. I'm picking the rolling chassis up on Thursday and I'll be back on Friday. What I got from Robert, is the new 4.6L chassis with upgraded AP Racing brakes and 3 pedal master cylinder, Koni suspension, MKII rear body, 6 speed Audi box and the 4.6L Cobra motor all on the rolling chassis.
Hey since were neighbours, would love to meet.
Regards

Bob,
Excellent to have a GT40 buddy so close. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif Hope your pick up goes well. I will pm you my contact details and address. I live on Mt Annan Drive, easy to find.

Steve,
Thanks for that. Good to start the day with a laugh. I figure the paint will be compliant. It is a Honda colour, so would expect it to be a least Euro 3 compliant. Allan Knight (painter) rang me yesterday and all is going well. He is sending some photos soon, i will post when i get them. Looking good for AGP delivery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Back