Blue with White stripes

I saw some pictures from South africa with a Blue and White car body being finished. Probab;y one of the US cars. Whos car is this? It looks great.

Here you go

Attachments

• 75521-DSC03521.JPG
    75521-DSC03521.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 323
HOw do I add more than one picture to a post?

Attachments

• 75522-DSC03515.JPG
    75522-DSC03515.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 325

Ron McCall

Supporter
Nobody likes a smart ass!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cussing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nono.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cussing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon_bs.gif

I am assuming its a US car as they should be the next in line. Hersh should be able to give you the paint codes. Pictures were provided via Rick int he UK but I do not think they are a UK car.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
Nobody likes a smart ass!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cussing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nono.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cussing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon_bs.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, IMHO a smart ass with a sense of humour, can give everyone a giggle now and then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flamer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ron McCall

Supporter
I thought the off topic forum was for giggles!
Giggles don't help me find out what color it is!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

This appears to be R.F. # 109 which is Viper Blue. #115 will also be the same color. My car # 108 is a "specialty" color, Candy Apple Red, with white Lemans stripes. #110 will be standard Red (with white Lemans stripes) per the Roaring Forties web site. These are 4 of the first Turnkey cars going to the U.S.A.
It was pretty exciting to see this car right out of the paint shop. All 4 of these cars have special requests in their orders to appear to be original looking GT40's.

Bill
Phoenix, Az.

Back