Birthday boy Fran

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Hippo birdie two ewes for Sunday Fran -- fellow Piscean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Happy birthday Fran. I would second Flatchat's comments if I knew what he meant. I'm cautious though. It sounds sought of like Australian Broke Back Mountain slang. Not that theres anything wrong with that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Enjoy.

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Well, I won't blindly second flatchat's wishes, since I too have no clue what he said....and have no interest in telling Fran "I love him" or anything of the sort. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif So, will go on my own and simply say happy birthy..buon compleanno..Glücklicher Geburtstag!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
I have had a Fosters and cracked the aborginal code. It appears that our outback friend Flatchat is wishing Fran an early birthday. Unless of course it is Sunday in Aussie and I am mistaken about the time difference.

Happy birthday Fran (from the place of your roots)!

We're off to an old haunt of yours, Bawtry Motor Auctions, next week. My lad's just passed his driving test but I think an RCR40's a bit of a stretch for a first car.

Cheers mate.

Rob

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I don't know whats wrong you blokes, I had no trouble translating Flatchats message. What he said was Hippo (Happy) Birdie (birthday) two (to)ewes (you)for Sunday Fran.
Quite straight forward really. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif You blokes shud come over here and learn proper strine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Hippo Birdie from me to Fran, have a GREAT day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Happy Birthday on Sunday Fran. But then you've got a shop full of presents everyday! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Happy birthday ( I can just imagine the screaming...).

Attachments

• 76093-BestHalloweenCostumeEver.jpg
    76093-BestHalloweenCostumeEver.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 335
Back